- 1970 engine rebuild kits
& up engine rebuild kits
engine rebuild kits
engine rebuild kits
Free shipping on Continental US
orders of $100 or more.
Need a book to help you rebuild your engine? Type in your search
ideas and search Amazon.com.
1962-1967 327 Chevy engine rebuild kits
To order this product on our secure server, see the bottom of this page.
The 327 Chevy engine rebuild kit (PN G327A) contains the following parts from the following manufacturers.
||Silvolite or Sealed Power|
||Clevite or Durabond|
||Clevite, Melling or Sealed Power|
||Eaton or Sealed Power|
||Clevite, Cloyes, or Melling|
||Melling (exc Chevy II)|
||Elgin or Pioneer|
All engine kits are available in common rebuild sizes
(std, .030, etc.). Specify at time of ordering.
Each kit can be ordered with the following upgrades:
If you don't see what you are looking
for, please fill out the form on the following page: http://greenbaypartsworld.net/contact.cfm
- Brass freeze plugs - $10.00
- Double roller set - $5.00
- Fel Pro gasket set - $10.00
- Moly rings - $11.00
- High volume oil pump (includes steel shaft) - $20.00
- Oil pump for 1964-67 Chevy II engines - $50.00
- TRW forged .125 dome pistons (9.0:1CR @76cc) - $240.00
- TRW forged flat top pistons (8.0:1 CR@76cc) - $176.00
- TRW hypereutectic flat top pistons (8.0:1 CR@76cc) - $104.00
- 350/350HP L-82 cam (292/288 .450/.460 (check spring lift*) - $21.00
- Real roller timing set - $45.00
- Valve springs - $48.00
Some items in this kit are special order items and are not returnable.
Prices include shipping in the Continental United States.
E-mail for pricing on all orders outside of the US.
Credit cards, personal checks, money orders and Paypal are gladly accepted.
Wisconsin residents please add 5.5% sales tax.
When ordering, the piston and ring sizes, and bearing size fields are required. The others are optional. Please choose which parts you would like.
To order this product, click "Add to Cart", and to view your shopping cart, click "View Cart".